Saturday, July 20, 2013

Judge Dredd Restricted Files 4


Like a comics equivalent of the undead (though not one drawn by Charlie Adlard) a couple of my Dredd strips have risen from the grave. 'Confessions of a Mega City Vegetarian' and 'Die Painfully' both appear in Judge Dredd Restricted Files vol 4 out right about now. What can I say, their respective titles say it all. That and they feature Judge Dredd.

http://forbiddenplanet.com/86664-2000ad-judge-dredd-restricted-files-volume-4/

While it's nice to see a couple of my stories in there, it must be said if it wasn't for a couple of 2000AD completists, I would be none the wiser. There is no mention of me in any of the promotional material. While it has been a longgg time since I've been anything approaching flavour of the month with the guys at 2000 AD, surely the least I can expect, if they reprint something written by me, is a credit somewhere anywhere? Ah well gripe over. ‪#‎firstworldproblem

No comments: